Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Microg #4 ("The Feats of Strength")

As my last microg was about grievances (complaints), this microg will be about my strengths (achievements).
The most significant achievement of late has been to brave the trap ridden cave that is the modern private disability insurance industry and come out with the golden idol (an approved claim).
In other words, I don't work in the official sense. I spend my days cleaning the house, doing laundry, washing dishes and doing what my three year old daughter tells me to do. I have found that this stuff is work that chumps without disability insurance don't get paid for; it certainly keeps me busy.
I also found the Ark of the Covenant and melted a bunch of Nazis (score one for democracy!).
When I'm not busy doing housework or finding religious artifacts that melt fascists, I'm working on my computer, messing with A/V in the living room or manipulating technology in some other way. This was a goal I set for myself long ago and can proudly say that my tech habit is back to pre-hemorrhage levels. If I may type a song to my wife - "I still love technology, but not as much as you, you see. Always and forever". I wrote that after I heard it on a movie ; ).
Another significant "feat of strength" is passing the driving test and returning to the road. So far, I've only hit, four cats, two dogs, five mailboxes, one parked car (it was an Oldsmobile so, eh), three children and two adults (I honked. What do you want from me?). But seriously, I only hit three mailboxes : P.
That's it for microg 4, hope you learned something.
Ciao.

@JarrettLWilson

No comments:

Post a Comment